Sunday, December 27, 2009

Impaired. Broken. Wounded.

Almost defeated. That's it. I don't know how to do it anymore.
Call me desperate, I don't care.
Maybe I'm overreacting but I bet you would beg to differ if you're in my place.
I know you're way much happier without me anyways.

Call me an attention seeker for all I care.

You'd understand soon enough. One day, you'd understand what I'm saying but it will be too late as I won't be reachable anymore. When I'm all the way on the other side, you'd understand.
Good for you. I wish that you'll be happier.



2 comments:

  1. Are you okay? I'm a bit worried. Anyway, just hold on and be strong C: Love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey :)
    dont be worried. you know, normal stuff. guy problem. but itsokay C:
    love you more!!!!

    ReplyDelete