Tuesday, December 29, 2009

randomness

I was ransacking through my ipod notes for random stuff and guess what i found?
A note from Belinda 20 days ago. It's supposed to be a note to myself from me, like a diary entry.


Dear diary,

Today Belinda took my ipod and started raping it. I think my ipod liked Belinda's personal touch cause Belinda is so awesome like Snoop Dogg.
Belinda is tall like Snoop Dogg and she can drop it like its hot like Snoop Dogg. But her boyfriend refuses to call her Snoop Dogg. Aina which is me, the person writing this entry, also refuses to call her Snoop Dogg. Why is that so? Why so I not want to call her Snoop Dogg? Its so weird. I'm so weird.


Yes, she wrote that on MY ipod and she called me weird. She can be cuckoo sometimes. But we love her :)
She's so adorable and tad random. Shes as random as Chuck Norris. There you go. hahah.
I miss her ranting. lol
I miss them, miss our chianghua-ing sessions everyday where we'll talk non-stop until people would shush us for being too loud. *as if we care* :) because when we're together, we forget the world and live the moment :) that's how random stuff appear. hahah

p/s: Belinda, stop raping my ipod. It doesnt like rapings. and Hilda, you know I miss you like hell and I love you C:







No comments:

Post a Comment